By law, all Australian companies must have at least one director who is a resident of Australia. For this reason, we have established an experienced panel of directors to meet our clients' needs. Learn more about our CoSec Directors here.
When you enlist CoSec’s Resident Director and Officer services, you’ll know that all your compliance and governance needs are being met – allowing you to focus all your energy on growing your business.
AUSTRALIAN RESIDENT DIRECTOR SERVICES
CoSec’s Resident Director Service provide a range of compliance activities that are required to be performed by a local director, including:
- Signing documents for lodgement with regulatory authorities and managers
- Acting as the shareholder’s representative to ensure appropriate compliance protocols are adhered to
- Liaising with regulatory authorities and financial institutions.
RESIDENT PUBLIC OFFICER SERVICES
CoSec’s Resident Public Officers act as liaison with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) in:
- Managing all correspondence and communication with the ATO
- Acting as the authorised representative of the company
- Signing official returns to be lodged with the ATO.
If you'd like to know more about our Australian Resident Director Service or Public Officer service, please contact us!
For more information about why you need a Resident Director for your Australian company, see our Fact Sheet here.