When CoSec becomes your Australian business address, you know that the interests of your company and shareholders will be protected and optimised, that your corporate calendar will be meticulously managed, and your staff will enjoy the convenience of one of Melbourne’s most accessible business addresses.
We will maintain and update your corporate and statutory registers, manage your official correspondence, and ensure that you have a fully functioning office – where your staff can always access a dedicated ‘hot desk’, and your directors and advisors can make use of our fully-serviced boardroom.
Basic Registered Office Services:
- Provision of official registered address
- Maintenance of the company’s Corporate Register
- Filing and archiving of all official documentation as required.
Virtual Office Services:
- Scanning and forwarding to the head office of all received mail from ASIC, ATO, banks, and other third parties
- Postage of official documents and shareholder correspondence worldwide
- Photocopying of documents for filing and distribution purposes
- Receiving and making telephone calls on behalf of the Company
- Providing a desk and office services for the use of head office personnel visiting Australia
- Providing use of the CoSec boardroom as required.
Please contact us for more information about our Registered Office and Virtual Office Services.