CoSec offers comprehensive CFO services to companies and subsidiaries that have not yet enlisted a full-time financial officer. Our team has broad financial expertise across multiple industries and jurisdictions, and our experienced and responsive accountants and tax agents use the latest Xero and cloud-based technologies. This means you’ll be able to access your accounts instantly online, at any time and from wherever you are located.
Cosec will manage all the accounting and tax requirements of your Australian subsidiary, including.
- Financial & Management Accounting Services
- Payroll Services
- Tax Compliance Services
Financial & Management Accounting:
- Transactional accounting, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Preparation and distribution of monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Treasury management
- Preparation of statutory financial accounts.
- Payroll calculations and payments to employees (commission calculations to be provided)
- Remittance of Superannuation Guarantee payments to superannuation funds
- Provision of monthly payroll reports to management
- Distribution of payment summaries to employees at year-end
- Management of all other payroll issues.
Public Officer Services:
- Management of ABN, TFN and GST registrations
- Coordination of external audit and lodgement of audited financial statements
- Application for Substituted Accounting Periods (change of financial year balance dates)
- Applications for ASIC relief (e.g. from filing audited financial statements).
Tax Compliance Services:
- Business Activity Statement (BAS) preparation and lodgement in accordance with GST/VAT legislation
- Instalment Activity Statement (IAS) preparation and lodgement in accordance with withholding tax legislation
- Preparation, lodgement and advice related to Income Tax Returns (managed via third party providers).
Please contact us for more information about our Outsourced CFO Services.